Almoraz® Super Sonaka Green Grapes (1 Metric Ton)
excl. shipping and taxes
- Quality = A Grade, Export Quality
- Shelf Life = 5 to 7 days post harvesting
- Packaging Type = Carton, Crate
- Packaging Size = 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 20 Kg
- MOQ = 20 Metric Ton
- Seasonal Fruit, best available during January and March
- Place order by December for best quality and pricing
|Title||Unit Range||Price per Unit|
|Slab 1||2 - 10||5% $ 1,044.05|
|Slab 2||11 - 20||10% $ 989.10|
|Slab 3 (Best Buy)||20 +||15% $ 934.15|
Super Sonaka is a seedless variety of green grapes from India. It has wide adaptability with seedless, ellipsoidal-elongated, golden-yellow berries and Very thin pericarp. Berries are 1 to 1.5 inches long and gain a yellowish color during varaison. Sugar content is 24 to 26° Brix. The juice is straw colored, sweet. Variety has a good keeping quality and is used for table purpose. Demand for farm fresh Super Sonaka seedless green grapes is increasing by leaps and bounds in India, Asia and Middle East nations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.